Sunday 14 August 2011

New Old Chairs

I love wood and I love wooden furniture, especially if it has an age and a history to it.  I have a couple of retro G-Plan sideboard in my house, one of which is in my dining room.

I made a great discovery on Gumtree this week and found these dining chairs - there are four of them - for just £15.



What a bargain and they are in excellent condition.  When I picked them up I thought that I would be re-upholstering them, but now that they are in my house I think I like them the way they are - with black pvc seats.  Reason being, the covers are in perfect condition, are completely wipeable and still look good.

I will live with them with these covers for the time being and maybe think about re-covering them in the near future.  I am thinking an orange or a moss green - just can't decide!

MSM xx

No comments:

Post a Comment