Friday 3 December 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow.......

Well this week in Edinburgh has been different!  It is super early for snow and it has snowed everyday for the last 7 days - love it!  Have been sledging, snowman and snow-bunny (!) making and having snowball fights - it really does bring the child out in you!

Now to a more serious point - before the snow fell I wasn't organised enough to have bought my winter boots for this year, and since in the past week my feet have been adorned with wellies, uggs and hiking boots I feel that it is now about time to get the stylish ones on!

Here are a few that I have my beady wee eye on......




All three of the above are from Anthropologie - click here



These two are from Urban Outfitters - click here

And the final three are from Zara - click here

Lots of lovely boot eye candy!  Now the next thing is to decide which ones to buy?!  Happy shopping.....

MSMx

No comments:

Post a Comment