Tuesday 28 December 2010

Only a few days to go......

till I am not allowed to spend any money on the high street or in any other commercial clothing or accessory shop!  Boy, I am starting to wonder why I have committed myself to this.  I am a proper shop-a-holic!!

I just wanted to give you all a bit of background about myself before I go head-strong into this challenge.  I am clinging onto my 30's and have spent many a year keeping up with the current trends.  I can't even begin to talk about the '80s - way to fashion-tastically painful!!  I love clothes, style and interiors.

My background is in advertising and PR and I have been writing blogs for years now.  This is the first time that I am putting myself in the forefront of the blog, and not hiding behind it.  I draw, craft and up-cycle as much as time allows, so this will be a challenge that I am going to look forward to as I will have to make the time to do these things that I love doing!  I also love to read.

I love vintage style, especially from the '50s and am embracing the '70s just now as my myself, my husband and family have fairly recently bought our 1970's home .  I am going to enjoy furnishing it, and decorating it without breaking the bank!

I hope that you will follow my progress here on this blog, and join me on Facebook and Twitter.

Roll on the 30th.....

MSMxx

No comments:

Post a Comment