Wednesday 5 January 2011

1960s shift dress....and it fits like a glove!

The dress that I have been wearing today is a 1960s shift dress which was purchased on eBay.  The dress cost next to nothing and I was unsure of the size, but to my surprise when it arrived it fitted perfectly. Totally perfectly - there was nothing I could do to improve this one (except wash it three times, it smelt of genuine "vintage"!!).

I just added a long sleeved black top (it is far too cold in Scotland just now to go without, some black opaque tights, my favourite black patent leather shoe/boots and some wooden jewellery (both bracelets are handmade and bought at a craft fair, and I up-cycled the necklace).

Here is me in my finest 1960s glory..........  I don't normally wear baby blue, but will do more often now........ I love it!




MSMxx

No comments:

Post a Comment