Sunday 16 October 2011

Handbags and Gladrags

I spent Saturday morning doing a bit of pampering with my 6 year old daughter.  We both had our nails done, went to Costa for coffee/hot chocolate and cake and then we did a bit of shopping.  It was just lovely!

The highlight of the trip was coming across a shop in Edinburgh that I had heard of before but didn't know where it was.  It is called Handbag Exchange and they sell handbags, shoes and accessories which are gently used.  The brands range from Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Chloe, Christian Louboutin to River Island, Accessorise and Next.  They also have a small range of vintage.  Basically something to suit any budget.

I managed to come away with two handbags - both vintage.  One is a small brown leather bag, and the other is darker brown and pony skin.  I can't wait to use them.

Here is a peek at them just now, but they will look more glamourous in action, filled with all of my goodies, phone, purse, etc etc.




I will definitely be returning to that little treasure trove - if you are ever in Edinburgh, I suggest you do the same.  You will love it!

MSMxx

No comments:

Post a Comment