Wednesday 5 October 2011

Hello October

I am sure that you are all aware of the fantastic website etsy.com.  It is a fantastic website that showcases items to buy that are either handmade or vintage.  I have bought many things from etsy over the years and also have a small shop there myself (called Olive Mac where I have some illustrations that I have drawn and then digitally coloured).  The only problem I find with having a shop there is that it gets lost amongst all the other thousands of shops there too - it is in my opinion etsy is a buyers market.

Do take some time to stop by and have a look at all of the loveliness that lives on etsy and perhaps support these talented artists/makers buy buying a thing or two - remember Christmas is only 80 days away - yikes!!

And, if anyone can tell me what etsy stands for I would be eternally grateful!  It appears to be the world's best kept secret!

MSMxx

No comments:

Post a Comment