Wednesday 16 February 2011

Sunny Cyprus Shoot

I am just back from working on a shoot in Cyprus and boy is it lovely to be in a country where the sun shines for 340 days of the year.  Scotland is freezing and very wet today so am missing having some sun on my bones.

The shoot I was involved in had 7 gorgeous Cypriot models in it, and I have come home feeling old, fat and ugly!! ;-)  They were stunning models and am sure the actual shots will be brilliant.  We get them back from the photographer on Friday but I just wanted to share some of my behind the scenes shots with you.









I have been out to Cyprus a few times now but saw some really lovely parts of it this time, along with some gorgeous sunsets.  The long days (6am - 2am one day) were worth it.

MSMx

No comments:

Post a Comment